the one that doesn't killed u make u stronger :)
"This isn't a question of what I'm not. This is a question of who I could be." :)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

mira syahira muhammad sobri :)


.
she try to look at me and really see my heart.


misya,
i can feel u near me.eventhough u're far away.



with her.i felt like a little kid :)
tell me..dat u and me still together.
since akuu tgaa rinduu kau niii..nahh post ikhlas niii :)
awak,saya rinduu bebelan awak..hee ~ *although kau tahuu aku ta sukaaa tp akuu rinduuu
sangaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :)



just like all da seasons never stay da same.all around me i can feel da change..if lu tak suke..wa x kesah :P

2 comments:

  1. ila, aku pn rnd misya jugak..
    haha...bedmate utk separh thn

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) miss kau jgklaaa mirash..ahaa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...